London & Destination Wedding Photographer
A very warm welcome to my wedding photography website. My name is Iain Gomes and I’m a London wedding photographer
specialising in private and commercial commissions throughout the UK and worldwide.
My passion is to create stories using photographs as unique works of art and my expertise in achieving this has been acknowledged by the Society of Wedding and Portrait Professionals (ASWPP) who awarded me an Associate Qualification – an award which is only held by less than 10% of UK wedding photographers.
Based in London I’m a UK & Destination wedding photographer. I have been honoured to be the Destination Wedding Photographer at some of the UK’s best wedding venues such as Berkeley Castle in Gloucestershire, Leeds Castle in Kent, The Ritz Hotel in London, The Painted Hall at The Old Royal Navy College in Greenwich, Eltham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Skibo Castle and The Sydney Opera House in Australia.
I devote a large amount of time getting to know my clients, so that I can reflect their personalities in my photography. As a result of this undivided attention given before, during and after your wedding, I only accept limited commissions of the hundreds of enquiries I get each year.
My style can best be described as a mix of reportage wedding photography and contemporary fashion. I use the setting and the surroundings to convey those real emotions felt by the people involved.
My highly individual photography style has also meant that I have been a wedding photographer for Asian weddings, Chinese weddings, Greek weddings and Jewish weddings.
My mission statement aims to reassure clients about the quality and commitment they will receive from Gomes Photography, which guarantees all my clients an amazing collection of wedding photographs to exceed all their expectations. My aim is to be one of the best wedding photographers in the UK and even worldwide and I can only achieve this status by delivering the best to my clients.
Being commissioned to photograph a wedding will always remain an honour and I am very aware of the fact that I am being entrusted to capture one of the most important days in a couple’s life. I take this trust very seriously and have the utmost of respect for the bride and groom and the type of wedding service they have chosen, whether that be a traditional English church wedding, a Hindu wedding, a Jewish, Greek or Nigerian wedding.
I promise to always do what is right by you, the client. I will be confident in my abilities yet humble enough to listen to what the client requires. I will respect and respond to everyone’s needs. I aim to be the benchmark for Wedding Photography.
Check Out Our Galleries
Contemporary fashion is when I can use my creative flair and vision to create powerful and visually striking portraits.
Reportage is the fine art of capturing the emotions and atmosphere of the day in as natural a setting as possible – often without the subjects of the photograph being aware that you are even there.
I know the detail that Brides go to to ensure every detail of their wedding day is perfect. Sometimes the smallest of details can tell the most powerful of stories.
Why Choose Us For Your Wedding?
- I am not just a London wedding photographer, but also an artist with a creative turn of mind. I take pride in what I do and my passion is to create stunning images which are captured in a natural and unobtrusive manner.
- As a Destination Wedding Photographer, I am willing to travel with you and help create the ultimate wedding experience for you.
- My vast experience as a wedding photographer has taught me to listen to the client’s requirements and to work with them in a flexible and friendly manner. I can even contribute to the running order of the day if required.
- I work with top of the range cameras and lenses with multiple backups, all of which are fully insured.
- Every wedding photography package includes the high resolution photos and full printing rights granted to the client, so you can make as many copies as you wish.
- I have a range of competitive wedding photography packages including a variety of stunning wedding albums from top suppliers such as Queensberry.
- I am more than happy to give clients a no obligation consultation prior to booking, so if you would like a friendly chat about my services please do not hesitate to call.
Recent Posts from the Blog
A Wedding at the Bingham Hotel in Richmond: One of the first weddings I photographed many years ago was at the Bingham Hotel in Richmond so it was really cool going back and shooting Daisy and Ben’s wedding at […]
Whether you live in London permanently or are heading over to the UK to enjoy an exciting destination wedding in the capital, one thing’s for certain – London’s iconic landmarks should feature somewhere in your photography. The breath-taking skyscrapers, […]
Middle Temple Wedding Photography – I’ve walked past The Honourable Society of Middle Temple many times but didn’t really know its history or much about it until Katie and Laurence contacted me early last year to discuss their wedding. […]